Please find a few resources below to help make your experience on our site more accessible:
If you have trouble seeing web pages
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (available with Windows only)
These tips were provided by the US Social Security Administration
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives
- Speech recognition software such as Dragon allows a user to navigate around a website through voice commands.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing
- Closed Captioning – Closed captioning on videos allows all users to experience the presentation by overlaying real-time visual transcripts of the audio track over the video. Learn how to turn captioning on and off in YouTube.
- Volume Controls – Every device such as a computer, tablet, or mobile device has the ability to adjust the volume. Additionally, videos and audio presentations have their own individual volume controls within their media players. Adjusting both your device’s volume and your media player’s volume can make the listening experience more enjoyable.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, please contact us for assistance.
see why Our Patients Love Us
We recently switched to Dr. Nakada and are so happy that we did. He provides full dental treatment, so we don’t need to visit multiple dentists. Office staffs are always nice too. Saturday availability is a huge plus.- Misa M.
I have serious dental issues, and I’ve been to so many dentists for years, but Dr. Nakada is the best! He is very knowledgeable and experienced, and he really cares about patients. Thanks to Dr. Nakada and Yuko-san, I had a very pleasant dentist experience.- T. E.
Excellent care and a beautiful facility. Attention to detail and Multilingual staff Japanese and English makes it really easy for our family.- Blade O.
A very friendly and professional dental office in Bellevue with brand new equipment. After sending by my mother for an emergency procedure there, I switched my entire family members’ dental office to this place. They also speak fluent Japanese which is a huge plus for my mother and bilingual children.- Kay A.
Dr. Nakada is great! It’s easy to make an appointment, he’s gentle on my gums & pleasant to talk to. I recommend all my family & friends to him.- Linda V.